LAST UPDATED: WEDS 23 MAY 2018
(right-click and save the image locally for a larger copy of these 12 steps)
Here is where I am placing all of the information I know about GDPR, which comes into operation on 25th May 2018:
Five Things You Must Do Before 25th May
- Add your own terms, sub-processors and cookie policies to your site.
- Add an opt-in checkbox wherever you’re capturing customer data.
- Add a cookie consent form to your site (and splash pages).
- Determine if you’re a controller or processor of the data.
- Email all your existing customers and ask them to reconfirm consent.
P.S. This GDPR blog posting superseded by (this updated article)